Matterport 3D Property Tour
Matterport 3D Virtual Tour
Experience Three Unique Views
- Based on a per square foot calculation. Contact for details
- $1.00 surcharge per mile for all requests beyond 25 miles from home office
Sharing is Simple
- Dollhouse: Only Matterport shows how the entire space fits together with its proprietary Dollhouse view
- Inside: Only Matterport allows a buyer to feel like they are actually moving through a space
- Floorplan: Only Matterport automatically generates a floorplan view on every space scanned
24 hour turn-around
- Place your 3D Showcase on the MLS as virtual tour link
- Include a 3D Showcase on your webpage, just like a video
- Mobile optimization of tours that great on tablets and smartphones
High Resolution Imagery
24 Hour Turn Around
- $150 for up to 30 images within 25 miles of Boston
- $200 for 31 to 50 images within 25 miles of Boston
- Additional $100 for every additional 50 miles driven from home office in Boston
- MLS & Full Resolution Formats
Linear Floor Plans
*Floor plan as example only.
The 3D camera and technology that I utilize is created by Matterport, based out of Mountain View, California.
In addition to providing 3D tours to my clients, I have also been chosen by Matterport as a Service Partner. As a Service Partner, I am able to create tours for other businesses including but not limited to, retail businesses, restaurants, interior designers, builders and more – Pretty much any business that wants to show their space, or a product and service that could benefit from this technology.
If you are interested in having me assist you to promote YOUR business, please feel free to contact me at 617-686-1318
- $100 for up to 5,500 sq. ft
- Two Business Day Turn-around
- *Total square footage not included
- *Dimensions of all primary spaces
. I look forward to working with you.
"How To" Win Listings with Matterport from Matterport on Vimeo.
Video: Learn from top agents Josh & Matt Altman how to use Matterport in your seller presentations to ensure you win the listing. The brothers’ business savvy drew Hollywood producers to cast Josh Altman in a starring role on the hit Bravo television show “Million Dollar Listing.”| Video courtesy of Matterport